We are a pay-per-introduction referral system where you buy and use credits to contact local customers who have submitted a request for service. When you contact a customer, we call this sending a quote.
You only pay when you send a quote. We do not charge commission and there is no subscription fee.
How do Credits work?
Credits are deducted from your account each time you send a quote. If the customer does not view your quote within 96 hours, we automatically refund the credits you used on that quote.
The number of credits it costs to send a quote ranges from 2-5 depending on the customer request and service request. You will see how many credits it cost to quote on the lead details we send you for each request.
- Create your quote - Your quote is essentially your introduction to the customer. You decide what to say and you write a personal message addressing the student’s needs. Include your price or request more information. A price is not required. If you do list a price, be professional and clear about what is included for your price.
- Buy credits - After you write your quote and click send, the website will prompt you to purchase your first pack of credits to complete the sending process. We offer a first-time buyer discount of 30% on all pack sizes and the size of the pack depends on your service.
- Send your quote - Pay for your credits by Card or PayPal and your quote will be sent to the customer.
- Once you have credits - Quoting is even easier. Create your quote and click send. You will always be able to view your credit balance and the credits needed to send each quote.
Credits never expire. If your schedule fills up or you are otherwise temporarily unable to use your credits, your credits will remain in your account until you are ready to use them again.
If you're new, learn how to buy credits.
- How much do credits cost?
Our price is $1.67/credit. We offer discounts from time to time, but this is the base price.
- Why should I buy a package of credits?
We start you with a 10 quote pack – at a 30% discount. After those 10 quotes are sent, you can choose to buy credits one quote at a time or you can choose a package with a discount. The more you buy the more you save.
- Do my credits expire?
No, credits do not expire. Use your credits at your own pace.
- Do I have to send a quote to every request?
No, you are never obligated to send a quote. You can choose to click pass on a customer request if it is not right for you.
- What happens when I run out of credits?
Any time you attempt to send a quote with insufficient credits the website will prompt you to get more. You can always buy more credits.
- Do you offer refunds on credit packs?
We do not offer refunds on credit pack purchases, but we do offer a Get Hired Guarantee