Using the Jobs tab
If you're not using Smart Match, another way to get jobs is by using the Jobs tab. Check for new jobs here often — this is your opportunity to introduce yourself to new customers and land more jobs.
Pro Tip - Increase your chances of being the first pro a customer sees by Turning on Smart Match.
How to reach out
- Go to your Jobs tab
- Look through new jobs and select View Details to see more info. You can also choose Pass and let us know why, so our system can learn what jobs are right for you.
- If you're interested, fill out your price and a message to the customer and click Send quote. If you can't give a price, select Need More Info in the drop-down menu.
Tips to getting hired
- Write a great quote - Your quote is your first impression to a potential customer. Be professional, clear, and personalize your message to meet the customer's needs.
- Respond quickly - Customers are more likely to hire pros who respond quickly. Make sure your notifications are turned on so you know when there’s a new job in your area.
- Create a professional profile - We send your profile with your quote so the customer has more information about your services.
- Get reviews - Pros with reviews get hired 68% more on average than those with no reviews.